Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I am Here!

I know, I know. It's been forever since I posted anything, but I have seriously been gone this whole time!! We went to Las Vegas, Utah, Utah again, Las Vegas again, and California. It's been nuts!! As for my diet, I did pretty good during the Holidays, but when we went to Disneyland, it went right out the window! I didn't stuff myself though and we walked everywhere, SO:
Weigh in day was today....I still lost 2 lbs.! I was happy about that. All week, every time I ate something NOT on my diet, Kyle just said "Don't cry to me when you get on the scale"...well, no tears here! I'm doing good now that we are home. I only have 14 lbs. left to lose and I'm feeling great! I can do this!!

2 comments:

  1. SHE COULD GO ALL THE WAY!!!! And the crowed cheers! Awesome lady and wow you have been gone doing a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14 lbs is nothing. YEA for you! I have zero lbs but lots of reshaping to do. I'd almost rather have lbs. At least I know they can go away. I don't know if I can be reshaped.

    ReplyDelete